Thursday, December 18, 2008

Leaving Nanning







Hi guys, thank you everyone for your sweet comments. Nina, and Maryanne, I keep thinking of you both and wondering if we took some of the same paths. Anyway, we leave in an hour for Guangzhou. I can't wait to see the "White Swan".






We didn't do much this morning, but here are a few pics from today. As you can Li Na more stumbles than actually walks, but she is determined. She seemed to get the concept of blowing bubbles, but with all her excitement in making one, she splashed the soap all over herself, soaking her self, and her dad. At meal time, she no longer allows us to feed her, she's so proud of her spoon skills, that she feeds both herself and daddy. So, not only is daddy wet, he's also well fed. Will post when we arrive in Guangzhou!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Mei & Gale: I can't get enough of this blog. I must check it 5 times a day. Athena and Lulu CANNOT wait to play with Li Na! Bring her home already. XO, Catherine

MStebby said...

Mei Ling,
Hey I think Pootiepie (Susan) is going to be at the White Swan at the same time as you guys. You should look for her. Her blog is: http://www.myadoptionwebsite.com/lexi/

I was really sad that I didn't meet any RQ buddy's in China. Maybe you will get to.
Hope you are enjoying the White Swan.

Love,
Maryanne

Mrs. Avary said...

Wow! I love your writing and your insights! And I'm so happy you've found a purpose for Wal Mart. Please keep the posts and pictures coming. Give Gale a big squeeze for me and kiss Li Na for me. Beckett is looking forward to playing with her! Yippee!!