Monday, December 15, 2008

We got her!!











Hi everyone, it was a very, very long day. We got up at 4:00am and then went to the airport, and arrived at our hotel around 12:00. We then met Li Na at the Civil Affairs Office. She is an amazing little girl. She had just spent 5 hours or more on a bus ride, and when we saw her, she had the most beautiful, adorable, cute smile. However, I wish I could say it lasted, but, later on in the evening after adjusting to the hotel and change, she was grieving very much, but, then we put her down. She's now happy again - I swear her personality is like a Jekyll and Hyde, but of course cuter, Anyway, we hope she will become more comfortable and happy as the days go by. Gale will write more later. We are both exhausted. But, in the meantime, here are a few pics.

6 comments:

Nina said...

She's BEAUTIFUL!! I have tears in my eyes... I'm so thrilled for all of you.

Hugs and much love,
Nina

MStebby said...

Yeah I am so happy for you guys!! She is just darling. You guys will get used to each other in no time.
Love,
Maryanne

Angie said...

This is so amazing! I'm so happy! We've been checking your blog daily to see this moment, and it's here. We have tears of joy for you. She is simply adorable! What a face. So very cute. Hang in there. She's going to adjust just fine, and she seems so happy in Gale's arms. He's a natural daddy, just like you are a natural mommy. Love you, Angie, Geoff & Cate

DBW said...

Many, many congratulations to you!!

Mrs. Avary said...

Mei Ling! I can barely type through these tears of joy! What a beautiful family. I can't wait to see you all in person.

xoxo

Mrs. Avary said...

Mei Ling! I can barely type through the tears of joy I have for you, Gale, and Li Na. She is beautiful. You have such a beautiful family.